RELIABLE MANUFACTURERS, SUPPLIERS AND EXPORTER OF HIGH PURITY FERRIC CHLORIDE IN MUMBAI, INDIA,
WHEN YOU THINK OF QUALITY, SPECIALITY, PURITY AND EXPERTISE IN FERRIC CHLORIDE YOUR SEARCH ENDS AT VINIPUL INORGANICS
Ferric Chloride is used in the treatment of sewage water and drinking water; it is used in laboratories as a catalyst in various reactions and is also used in several other areas. Ferric chloride, is an industrial scale commodity chemical compound
Uses of Ferric Chloride
- Used to detect the presence of phenol compounds in organic synthesis; e.g., examining purity of synthesised Aspirin.
- Ferric Chloride is used in water and wastewater treatment to precipitate phosphate as Iron 3 phosphate
- Used to make printed circuit boards (PCBs).
- Ferric Chloride is used in veterinary practice to treat over cropping of an animal's claws, particularly when the over cropping results in bleeding.
- Reacts with cyclopentadienyl magnesium bromide in one preparation of ferrocene, a metal-sandwich complex